Friday 16 March 2018

omlette

On Friday the year six made omelettes in the kitchen they taste so so so yum with ham and onion I love eating omeletts I hope we make them again I love love love them.maybe I will make them for my mum and dad and billy and mason and my nana and grandad. But all that matters is that I get to make them again and I know that my nana and grandad and mum and dad will like it so so so much and I know that my do will want lots.
Omelette What You'll Need 3 large eggs 1 teaspoon water 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ​freshly ground black pepper 1/2 cup shredded cheese- onion, ham mushroom (all optional) cooking spray (or butter) 1. Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper until light and fluffy. 2. Precook onion, mushroom ham etc. - in the pan with a little oil 3. Heat the pan with a little butter in 4. When pan is hot (but not smoking), pour the egg mixture in. 5. As the omelette starts to set, lift an edge of the omelette with a clean spatula and tilt the pan so that the runny, unset portion of the omelette can run underneath and start to set. Repeat on the opposite side. If adding vegetables or meats, do so now. 6. When the omelette is just about completely set, sprinkle the cheese over half of the omelette. Then fold the other half of the omelette over the cheese half. 7. Or you can leave it unfolded and put grated cheese on it and grill it.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.