Thursday 4 July 2019

communication

this is my communication time line in ym class we are doing communication  and we had to mack a timeline only me and a cupple other people did it on paper most people did it on the computer you had to right info  about the thing but you had to put them in the oder you think for me I put  first it was cave panting Egyptian drawings Morse code Morse code Gmailpigeon mail letters oldin day phone buttin phone smart tv tablit smart phone and alexa and you hade to right n the dates of the year it was invented and the year thay stoped inventing it.
BY MYHA

1 comment:

  1. Ola Myha

    hi myha I am a year six at blaketown school and I really love this post you did a great job on this it is really cool. You did good art work have you ever thought of becomeing a artist

    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.