Thursday 30 April 2020

the man in the snow



His eyes blinked. They were the only part of his body that he could move: he was entombed in ice and had been for some time. The person that had put him here was far away by now.


Glancing around in desperation he tried to move his aching body, but it was no good - there didn’t seem to be a way out. Time was slipping away… He had to escape. If he didn’t, then darkness would cover the world…





But I can feel my eyes slowly closing as the dark clouds approach me. I was so scared but I could not keep my eyes open. When I woke up everything was dark. I had nowhere to go. I was still stuck in this ice as my heart started beating in my chest and I felt a slight breeze.My hand was free, the wind started to get stronger and I had an Idea. The wing is so strong that with a little bite of help I would be able to push me over and the ice would break.





As the wind got stronger and stronger. I was wating for the perfect moment to push of the tree and the ice will brack 3 days went by and the wind was never strong enough so I wated and I wated and then I flt the bigest cast of when I have felt in a while.I pushed of the tree with my hand and smash the ice had brokin on a big rock I was under I was so cold. I could move I looked up in the sky the sky was all dark I got one my feet and started to run as fast as I have ever ran befor but the faster I ran the faster the storm was tacking ofer my world.








I ran as fast as I could I reched my home I ran inside linda I yelled out to my wife kids no repliy I was in a world all alone by my self. What was I going to do I was all alone I had no family no friends my life was a liveing night mere and then I backed out and I wock up in my bed I yelled out to my wife and kids we are coming thay all said thay all ran to my room what is wrong thy said nothing I said it was just a bed dream

1 comment:

  1. Myha this held my attention and I loved the ending as I did not expect that. (remember to check your spelling and use capitals for names) I am happy to go on your document with you and help with it at any time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.